Ritz Carlton, Washington D.C.
Guest rooms at the Ritz-Carlton Washington, D.C., at the discounted group meeting rate ($379++ per night), are available on a first-come, first-served basis and through this registration form only.
A West End Hotel of Refined Sophistication
The newly renovated Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C. is a sophisticated haven of luxury and service in the heart of the District. This Foggy Bottom hotel's central location offers guests convenient access to business districts, theaters, world-class shopping and stunning historical landmarks in all of the District's high-profile areas.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C. features:
- Two exceptional dining establishments, including Westend Bistro by Eric Ripert
- 300 elegantly appointed guest rooms
- Sports Club/LA is directly connected to the hotel: 100,000-square-foot luxury sports and fitness complex designed to fulfill your every fitness need. Recognized as the finest sports and fitness complex in the world, The Sports Club/LA features over 40 different sports and fitness options under one roof, offering the most popular and progressive facilities, services and programming combined with personalized service in an atmosphere of unprecedented comfort and convenience. The Sports Club/LA has an age restricted pool (16 and above).
- Within walking distance of the Metro and Historic Georgetown
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Stunning views of the prestigious West End neighborhood or tranquil courtyard
- 37" HD LCD TVs and iPod docking stations
- Wireless and hard-wired Internet access
- Oversized Italian marble bathrooms with Separate shower, deep, soaking tub and water closet
- Luxurious bath amenities
- 24-hour room service and fully stocked refreshment cabinet
- Overnight shoe shine, dry cleaning and laundry service